Lieu : Luxembourg
Type de contrat : CDI Temps plein
Experience : 2 à 5 ans
With the Support of the Team Leader, you will be responsible for the users support onsite for our client site based in Luxembourg city.
- Identify and resolve all types of IT related issues (onsite)
- Diagnosis and repair of IT equipments and end user computing : desktop, laptop, tablets, smartphone, printers, videoconference for meeting rooms, ....
- Install and test the assets to ensure the complete system functionality with printer and network connectivity
- IMAC Management : configuration and installation of equipment for new users, moving equipment from one location to another, upgrading hardware, installation of software / application and disposal of devices in compliance with the client's policy and procedures.
- Ensure network infrastructure aspects of End User Computing Client Device connectivity, including wireless connections where available and cabling
- Interface with manufacturers and Third-Party vendors for technical assistance
- Use of ServiceNow and the various ITSM processes in place
- User training on new installations and materials
- Technical documentation and procedure creation and upgrade
- You have a diploma in IT domain and you have at least 2 years of experience as IT Technician/Field Technician in Windows environment
- You know how to analyze and solve IT technical problems related to hardware , software, Windows Office, PC installation and maintenance, laptops, printers, phones, ...
- You are used to work wih ticketing systems
- You speak English (B1/B2 Level as a minimum) and French
Compétences principales : Support utilisateurs, Hardware, Software, Windows, IMAC, Réseau, Ticketing