The Storage Engineer is responsible for the storage configuration and operations management, daily storage management tasks in a complex environment. The environment contains multiple platforms of HDS hardware, and other products like Netapp and Brocade.
- Support on-site, maintain and daily administration of the HDS storage infrastructure
- Provide solutions such as backup and restore, disaster recovery, storage consolidation, data protection, storage performance, ?
- Storage provisioning, LUN allocation and zoning
- Upgrades, performance tuning, and system audit tasks
- Ensure the continuity of solutions within the client data center
- Planning for tasks of moderate to high complexity
- Resolution of incidents, assistance to project teams
- Technical documentation
- Extensive experience of HDS products, Netapp knowledge is considered as an advantage
- Proven experience maintaining a storage environment
- Good Unix\Linux background
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role
- Good command in French and English